Requests for transfer of service are approved on accounts that are currentand in good standing. All transfers of service should be directed to the Finance Department by calling (254) 953-5630, emailing the Finance Department at [email protected] or in person at City Hall, 305 Miller’s Crossing.
Transfer of Service Guidelines
- Service at both locations will only be allowed for up to two weeks from the beginning service date indicated on the transfer request.
- Be prepared to provide your former and new service addresses as well as request dates of terminating service at the former address and beginning service at the new address.
- There is a service fee of $15 for transferring service; the service fee will be included on your first utility bill at the new address.
- If service is required at both locations longer than two weeks, a deposit on the new service address of $55 is required.
- An application for the new service address is required and can be obtained by clicking here.
If additional information is needed or there are questions remaining, please contact the Finance Department at (254) 953-5630 or by email at [email protected] as well as visiting the Finance Department located in City Hall, 305 Miller’s Crossing.