The following guidelines and list of requirements will aid in establishing utility service with the City. If additional information is needed or there are questions remaining, please contact the Finance Department at (254) 953-5630 or by email at [email protected] as well as visiting the Finance Department located in City Hall, 305 Miller’s Crossing.
Requirements for New Service
- Valid Driver’s License or Government Issued ID
- Current Lease
- Completed Application for Water Service (Click here to download the application)
- Residential Deposit - $55.00
- Commercial Deposit - $200.00
Service Connection Guidelines
- If the account is established before 2:30 PM, service will be connected by close of business that same day.
- The account holder must be present at the time of connection; with the exception that service currently exists.
- Service connections are performed Monday through Friday during the times of 8:00AM to 10:00AM, 10:00 AM to Noon, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- If the connection is performed after 5:00 PM, a fee of $30.00 will be incurred by the account holder.
|Transfer of service|
|Trash Pick-up Service|
|Utility Payment Options|
|Online Bill Pay|
|Request For Disclosure|