The Public Works Department is committed to excellent customer service and improvement of our city's infrastructure. Public Works includes the following six divisions: Water, Waste Water, Street, Storm Drainage, Sanitation and Fleet Maintenance. Our greatest asset is our employees. We invite you to visit the various web pages for additional information. We look forward to serving you.
Public Works Director
Water Field Supervisor
Chief Waste Water Plant Operator
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Streets, Drainage & Sanitation
Street Signs, Street
Sweeping & Herbicide Supervisor
By exploring the Public Works web site, you'll find more information about:
- City of Harker Heights Drought Contingency Plan.
- City streets, sign maintenance/repair; click here for emergency telephone contacts and general information useful to the Harker Heights citizen.
- City Drainage concerns and improvements; clicking this link will access additional information regarding these issues.
- City water distribution maintenance, water pressure maintenance and City water line locates; click here for emergency telephone contacts and general information useful to the Harker Heights citizen.
- City vehicle maintenance; click on this link to learn more about the City's vehicle maintenance program.
- City sewer collection line, lift station and treatment plant maintenance; click here for emergency telephone contacts and general information useful to the Harker Heights citizen.
- City solid waste collection; click here to learn more about the City's solid waste collection system as well as telephone contacts.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(254) 953 - 5649
After Hours Duty Phone Emergency Numbers
(Water leaks): (254) 681- 6779
(Sewer Stops): (254) 702- 4893
(Street, Drainage & Sanitation): (254) 319 - 4996
Report pollution in the City's stormwater system.
Mon.-Fri. 8:00am - 5:00pm Normal Business Hours: (254)953-5649
Holidays, weekends and after 5:00pm weekdays: (254) 319-4996